Monday, March 30, 2015

31 Days of Adventure: Day 29 - Breakfast, Pampering and a long nap

I slept a lot yesterday....when I got home at 1:30 in the morning to realize that I had turned off the heat at the end of "fake spring" last week and left town when the temperature dropped into the 30's...I was too cold to sleep. Hot chocolate, space heater, all the blankets and an hour later I was ready to go to sleep and did a pretty good job of it. Then I could start the day

I met up with some good buddies for breakfast at Egg Harbor Cafe. The food was yummy, but the company was the highlight of the morning.

At high noon, 6 of us continued our day and had various pampering services at Q Nails, just a few doors down from the breakfast spot. Had a great time, chatting and being on the receiving end of some pampering. I even got a manicure - which is rare because I do so much with my hands that the mani is not worth it for me.

A quick stop at Whole Foods to pick up a few things for the week, was kinda worthless since I went home and got right on the sofa and Zzzzzz! I woke up to hand over the laptop that I had run away with, LOL! took the night meds and back to sleep. For the first time in months, all of my post 8pm adventures were of the dreaming type. I slept right through the night.

Great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment