Sunday, March 1, 2015

31 Days of Adventure - Day 1

For the past two years, I've embarked on a 31-day journey of adventure and celebration in the month March in acknowledgement of my birth.   I've learned things, left my comfort zone, failed, succeeded and have thoroughly enjoyed each of of the adventures.  

Sometimes there are very practical things, like getting fitted for new bras, or seeking out legal assistance for will preparation...sometimes there are road trips (I've been to Asheville, NC and Rome, GA) as part of my "Birthday Adventure"...some of the adventures are very everyday things, like brightening my wardrobe color palette from the darker shades enjoyed during winter to the brighter, livelier colors that signal the change of season.   No matter what the adventure, I'm glad to have some readers along with me.  Hopefully, you'll find some inspiration or motivation along the way.

This year, I'm using this month to post my adventures to my newly started blog... and here it is!    While I'll do a mini recap daily on Facebook, my goal is to expand when possible here and use these 31 days as a kick off for regular writing.

That is one of the things I endeavor to do more of this year:   write more.

I was reading through a magazine the other day when I came across an advertisement for Lands' End.   They have started a new activewear line.   The slogan for their activewear is:

"WHAT IF YOU STARTED TODAY INSTEAD OF TOMORROW"  

Is there anything that you've been putting off, stalling or pushing to the bottom of your to do list?   Why not start...today.



No comments:

Post a Comment