Saturday, April 4, 2015

Now What?

March was really a month of transitions.

1)  I wrote everyday except the few days Howard and Sam were here.  Family first.
2) I went through and am still processing a breakup that I never anticipated.  I'll write more about that later when I'm totally comfortable with it's terms.

So now what?

April I'm pushing to put some changes in action.  

1)  I'll be working on  few things around the house - some painting, essential maintenance and continued decluttering.   It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate over the years.   For example, a few weeks ago after my last 5K race, I had a sudden surge of energy and cleaned out every cupboard , except on in the kitchen and cleaned off the counter tops.   This netted 4 bags of items to donate to a worthy charity.   This is not a big kitchen, but I'm really glad I did it.   I'll be working getting the dining room arranged with the new table I purchased...then there are the chairs I want to cover that I need to find fabric for.   I think I can do this in the month of April.

2)  Personal Improvement comes next on the list.   I'll be focusing few areas...physical/health improvement, spiritual improvement and scoping out some career opportunities while continuing to write.

So that's the plan for April...let's see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment